• Leave Johannesburg at 9 am
• Arrive in Maseru around 4pm. Get settled into our rooms, rest, chill, freshen up, whatever,just do you.
• Dinner is at 7pm (Courtesy of the club)
• Don’t go to bed too late, we have an early morning tomorrow
• Hiking up Thaba Bosiu at 5 am to catch the oh so worthy sunrise and do a tour of the Lesotho Royal residence ( Don’t worry the hike is short and painless. Snacks and fruits will be provided for the hike. Bring your water bottle with)
• Breakfast will be served at 10 am
• This is your free time, do whatever you want to do: The mall, laze around the lodge, take a walk around the area to connect with the locals sleep, chill. Do you.
• It’s Friday night and we have left all the seriousness of life in South Africa, let’s check out the Maseru night life over dinner and drinks
• Breakfast is served between 7 am and 9 am
• We leave for the festival in Semonkong at 10 am. The drive is about 2 hours from Maseru
• We get to the campsite around 1 pm, set up for camp at our campsite and get settled in
• From here on it’s a party friend: Good music performances, horse rides, childhood games, new friends, walks, braai and drinks. Ziyawa until Sunday. Lunch will be served at 2pm and dinner at 7pm
• The fun continues like yesterday. Breakfast will be served from 8am to 10 am
• Lunch will be served at 2pm and Dinner at 7pm
• Unfortunately we are going back home tomorrow. But fret not, we are coming back next year.