You and your group of friends want to go have a motherless weekend in Durban, or maybe you want to pull your couple friends for a couple’s retreat. Look no further because you are exactly where you should be.
HOME SWEET HOME
Welcome to your temporary home. Beacon Rock Apartments, situated in Durban’s upmarket surburb, Umhlanga Rocks. The apartment has three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, (ensuite bathroom for main bedroom) lounge, kitchen and balcony.
You feel like a night out?
Click here for a list of Durban’s coolest spots which are all not more that a 30 minutes drive from your apartment. Eyadini is not included on the list but we think not going to Eyadini when in Durban is a punishable sin. The 13th commandment states: Thou shalt go to Eyadini.
You feel like going to UShaka Marine?
Lol of course we are judging your 20 something self for wanting to indulge in primary school fun but you know what, do you boo, take your inner child for a treat, you deserve it.
• Return tickets from Lanseria Airport (Johannesburg)
• Airport transfer from and to King Shaka International Airport
• 3 Nights accommodation
• An Uber voucher per day of Free 15 km and under
• House keeping services on Saturday and Sunday
• Courtesy breakfast (A chef comes in every morning between 6 am- 10 am to prepare you breakfast in your kitchen)
Package price: R3800 pp incl VAT
Booking fee: 25% (950) pp incl VAT
Terms and conditions
This special is valid from 1 March to 30 April 2018. A 25% (R950) per person of the full amount is required to book your space. The balance of the package is payable 7 days or more before the travel date.